Get painted tri-color in the celebration of the Independence Day and indulge in some drool-worthy sweets on this Janmashtmi and draft your first bucket list, for the weekend is here! It is one of those rare weekends where the number of holidays is big and the list of things to do even bigger. If you are in the Bangalore city, there are a myriad of things you can try whether you be a beginner or a seasoned professional! So here is a list of events you must do this weekend.
- Event : Basic Photography
- Date and Time : on Sunday 13th Aug from 11AM to 1:30PM
- Location : HOPCOMS, i.e., the Horticulture Producers Co-operative Marketing and Processing Society Limited, Bangalore
- Price : INR 800
Description : This event is about real-time photography and will begin from the basics of photography. It will also provide you with photography tips. Photography is a must have item on every bucket list.
- Event : Organic Terrace And Balcony Garden Workshop
- Date and Time : Sunday 13th Aug at 10AM
- Location : My Dream Garden, north Bangalore
- Price : INR 300
Description : The workshop teaches you to maintain a terrace or a balcony garden. It touches on the basics of gardening and takes you through the process of planting.
- Event : Data Visualization Workshop
- Date and Time : Saturday 12th Aug at 9:30AM
- Location : Dialogues Café, Koramangala, south Bangalore
- Price : INR 1500
Description : This event involves learning the importance of data and statistics and presenting them in a simple and concise way.
- Event : Beatboxing Workshop
- Date and Time : Sunday 20th Aug at 10AM
- Location : Signatha Studio, Bangalore
- Price : INR 799
Description : The workshop teaches the music theory, various beat box patterns. It also involves beatboxing battles as well as a performance by the speaker, Abhishek Bhaskar!
- Event : Tango Level – Beginner
- Date and Time : Sunday, 13th Aug at 6PM
- Location : Ben Body Studio, East Bangalore
- Price : Free
Description : This event will start with the introductory lesson to Tango and will involve teaching the various postures and dance routines in addition.
So, don’t think too much. This weekend indulge in your passion and go for what your heart says. There are a number of options to choose from. You will certainly find one you love.
Cover Image Courtesy: Rawpixels